https://educationalresources.online/ reserves the right to carry out, without prior notice, as many modifications as it deems appropriate on any of its blogs or websites. This includes the possibility of changing, deleting or adding all the content as well as services that are provided through them and the way in which they appear presented or located on your website.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY :
- educationalresources by itself or as assignee, owns all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its web pages and the elements contained therein, including software or texts; brands or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of used materials, etc., whose ownership corresponds to educationalresources or its licensors. All rights reserved.
- The reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its method of making available, of all or part of the contents of this website and of the blogs that belong to the educationalresources blog network for commercial purposes, in any type support and by any technical means, it is expressly prohibited under the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1 of the Industrial Property Law if educationalresources does not authorize it.
- The USER acquires the commitment to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by educationalresources You are authorized to view the elements of the Site and even to print, copy and store them both on your computer’s hard drive and on any other physical medium, provided that the use for which it is intended is, solely and exclusively, personal and private. .
- The USER will refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of educationalresources
- Similarly, educationalresources is a registered trademark.
Accessing and / or using the blogs and web pages of educationalresources attributes the condition of USER, who, once the access and / or use has been made, will accept the General Conditions of Use that are reflected here. The aforementioned Conditions will be applied independently of the General Contracting Conditions that must be compulsorily fulfilled in your case.
USE OF THE PORTAL :
- Both the educationalresources Site and their respective blogs facilitate access to a multitude of information, services or data (hereinafter “the contents”) on the Internet belonging to educationalresources or its licensors, to which the USER CAN ACCESS. In this way, the USER assumes responsibility for the use of the Site. Such responsibility extends to the registration required to access specific services or content. In said registration, the USER will be solely responsible for the information that he provides is truthful and lawful. When registering, the USER may receive a password for which he will be responsible, demanding the commitment that he make diligent and confidential use of it.
- The USER also undertakes to properly use the content and services (such as chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that educationalresources offers through its blogs and by way of example but not limitation, not to use them to:
- Influence illegal, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order activities
- Disseminate content or propaganda with a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal character, in support of terrorism or that violates human rights
- Cause damage to the physical and logical systems of educationalresources or its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or other physical or logical systems on the network that may cause the aforementioned damage
- Make an attempt to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts used by other users and modify or manipulate their messages. educationalresources reserves the right to withdraw any comment or contribution that may violate respect for the dignity of the person, which is discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, an attack on youth or childhood, order or public safety or that you consider inappropriate for publication
- In no case will educationalresources be held responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation mechanisms such as comments on blogs
DATA PROTECTION :
EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY :
In no case will educationalresources.online be responsible for damages of various kinds that may cause, by way of example: errors or omissions in the contents, lack of availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents , despite having adopted all the technological measures available to it to avoid it.
educationalresources.online may make any modifications it deems appropriate on its Site and blogs without prior notice. This implies that you can change, delete or add the content and services provided through it and the way in which they are presented or located on your Site.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES :
If links or hyperlinks are made to other Internet sites, educationalresources.online will not exercise any type of control over said sites and content. Under no circumstances will educationalresources.onlin be responsible for the contents of any link that belongs to a third party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information that is contained in any of the mentioned hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the entities to which it connects.
educationalresources.online will pursue the lack of compliance with these conditions as well as any improper use of its Site and will exercise all civil and criminal actions that the Law provides.
APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION :
The relationship between educationalresources.online and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations, submitting to the Spanish Courts and Tribunals, for any controversy that may arise.